NOPI Nationals ATTN: All Southeast Members

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 08:53:20 EDT

Hey all who live in the Southeast, What do you say we plan a meet at the
NOPI Nationals at the Atlanta Motor Speedway on September 18-19? This is a
Saturday and Sunday. There will be a huge bikini contest (North American
Swimsuit Nationals), car/truck show, over 200 manufacturer booths, $100,000
in cash and prizes, hydraulic competition, IASCA audio competition, Auto X
tournament, Neon Glow Off, Mini Truckin Nationals, 2 on-site dynos, Burn-Out
Contest, Richard Petty Driving Experience, Fireworks show, free camping,
covered by a ton of magazines (including Truckin and MiniTruckin), Live
Radio and Internet Broadcasts, and more...You can find out all about it and
register online at www.nopinationals.com Me, Erik Bush, and Jon Smith are
all planning on going and we wanna get as many ppl as possible...Please
e-mail me at nopi@dakattack.com if you are planning on going!! Hope to see
lots of ya there!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.