Re: SWR Meter Question

From: jimm (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 14:36:02 EDT

Once the antenna is tuned it is not likely to go out of tune unless physically
dammaged by hitting something or getting watter into the connection at the base.
However if you want to leave the swr meter connected all the time it should not
hurt anything. Do as you wish, all should be ok.
Jim in Waco, WB5OXQ ham call, 99 R/T RC FR