Hey everyone, I'm back and I wanna know about the nats...

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 22:24:51 EDT

Ok
I havent gotten into the archives yet, I just got my new computer set up.
I went from a 488mhz 9600bps to a pentium III 10G 128meg 56000bps....wow it
must be like driving a hemi. Its well, toooo fast! I got that game from
HOTROD mag. called Burnout. I have a 72 duster with a hemi in it an I can
not friggin win! I dial in at 10.9 and I run 10.2's UUUUUG! I will get it
down.

So who went to the nats??? What happened? Sean how did you do? Gimme da
stuff!
Boog