Re: Hey everyone, I'm back and I wanna know about the nats...

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 10:16:46 EDT

I went !

It was a great time and I raced . I ran a best of 14.79@91.40 but I feel I
should have done better .

Shane Baker was also racing and I *think* his best was hi-14s as well .

The Mopar Performance RC R/T ran a best of 15.44 on Sunday , LOL ! They
were talking about all the "goodies" it had from MP and it ran like shit .

The guy that has the yellow R/T in the magazine doing the buildup was there
and he had a prototype tonneau from Innovation Fiberglass that looks great
, it has a built-in wing off the back of it . It looks subtle enough to
look good , but not too much .

Terry DeLong was there with the Yellow R/T CC with the SHAKER and it looked
awesome !

I bought a set of nice old Edelbrock valva covers for my truck that fit the
pre-mag small block , I just have to have them polished out . They look
like the Elite Classic covers that they now only have for Ford and Chevy
engines .

Brice Road was great except for Saturday night when the cops shut her down
about 10:30PM because of someone that wasn't even involved in the damn
thing , but the burnouts continued in many hotel parking lots , hehe .

All in all , a great weekend .

I met quite a few R/T or Dakota owners , sorry I can't remember all of your
names , and it was great !

>So who went to the nats??? What happened? Sean how did you do? Gimme da
>stuff!
>Boog

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net