RE: BBQ info Attn-Smoky D Steve & Sam

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 23:24:25 EDT

You go Ed. ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Ed
Halterman
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 1999 10:22 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: BBQ info Attn-Smoky D Steve & Sam

For Sam and anyone else interested, there will be a get-together and BBQ
next Saturday in Torrance. It will be put on by the good folks of the So
Cal Durango Owners Club (DOC) and they said that us Dak people are
invited. Hey Smoky D, ya out there?? Show up for what sounds like a good
time with some good food, and you can take some photos. There might be a
track set up to race the mini r/c Daks & Durangos. I know the organizers
are on this list, (hint hint) let them give anyone interested going all
the scoop. Will debut the re-incarnation of the mini "Big Blue", my 1/10
Dak body will be there, and my many mini Daks. Come all, have a good
time!!
    BTW Sam, he did stop after I chased him down, took nearly 2 miles to
catch him, and yes, it's a felony, but he didn't get away. Got photos,
you will laugh your a$$ off when you see the damage to his car compared
to my truck!!!

                  Later all,
                    Ed