Re: RE: What's up with Truck Trends 16.2 second R/T?????

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 10:22:08 EDT

I guess my point is... they ran the Lightening back to back with the R/T...
and the times they ran with the Ford are basicaly consistant with all the
other published times of the Lightening.
The Dodge on the other hand.. was driven by the SAME drivers.. back to back..
with all the same track conditions.. and they somehow ran almost a full
second slower than other published times for the R/T.

I guess.. I'm basicaly worried about what my R/T will run when I go to the
track next month... I mean, if a professional Truck Trend driver can only
run a 16.23.... what the hell am I going to run (I have never raced at a
track)

I will just be so damn embarassed if I even run anything less than a 15.5???
Do you think I have any reason to be worried???

Mods are 2 pc. ASP's, K&N FIPK, and by the time I run at the track, a Quick D
T-Body.

What should I run?
I have a '99 RC R/T with 4,000 miles on it