dakota clear corners. 52 a set.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 21:45:53 EDT

Hey, I want to setup a group purchase for clear corners and tail lights on
the dakota and durango. It goes
(lil note: 52 dollars for clear corners and 80 for the tail lights. ONLY
catch. we need 15 people. PLEASE tell me you are interested..._
-Dester

Dester

Thanks for your interest in doing a Clears GP. I am more then willing to work
with your list on doing a GP.

The way I have done this in the past (Syclone Typhoon list, and the Ford
Ranger list). Is to do one big initial GP at a Discount. Then after that
initial GP I will still offer a little less of a discount to any list member
on clears, bulbs etc. Lets set a min number of 15 orders to start the GP list

Now here is the coolest thing about this GP, your list members can order any
thing from us in the GP, so if they want to get their Dakota clears and a set
of clears for their Neon (had to keep it dodge for ya :) ) They get the neon
clears at a discounted price as well.

The normal price on the Dakota/Durango clears are $65 the GP price will be $52
the Dakota Tails normally go for $100, GP price is $80
The Durango Tails are also $100, GP Price is also $80

All clears include colored bulbs.

Other stuff available

Superwhite headlights through the GP are $28 per set
for the fogs they are $24 set

Superwhite marker bulbs for clearcorners Imported form Japan
194 5W Superwhite 6 pair
M13 5W/21W Superwhite 9 ea can be made to work with 3157 socket with a
little shaving.

Billet Cigarette Lighter available in Polished, Red, Blue. Green, and Yellow.
 GP price $17

Ask about anything else I am sure we can get.

If you have any other Questions let me know.