Re: dakota clear corners. 52 a set.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 22:18:31 EDT

These aren't covers. They're replacements for the amber (front) and red
(back). Instead of having amber turning signals in the front. you now have
clear ones, which add a monochromatic look. AND make it look different. i'll
find some pictures of it.
OH!!!
goto
www.autosyndicate.com click on "synner's forum" and there should be a
picture of a dakot with clears on there...
-Dester

<< Hi Dester;

 Thanks for the info on the covers. Might be a dumb question, but where
 can I see a picture of them to make up my mind? Also, what tail light
 covers are you talking about? Are they the ones that have the ram
 shape in them?

 Am interested, but have to see them first.

 Cory

 97 dak 4x4 cc v8 sport