Re: Sound System Question (Dester)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 21:52:14 EDT

I'm really curious in why that amp is shutting off. It really shouldn't.
Yea. a small fan would help it and you could run it off the remote lead turn
on wire. since it just opens a relay and there should be sufficent power.
(never tried. just guessin on that). Do you have stereo noise? I bought one
of those ground loop filters and all of it went away. it's an audio noise
whine thru the speakers when you accelerate...

-Dester

<< The amps under the driver seat, I think thast may be the problem,
running hot,
 no
    air. If I don't find any loose conections I'm gonna hook up a small fan to
 move
    some air under there.

    Thanks,
    Bob >>