Re: Sound System Question (Dester)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 22:13:33 EDT

U may have a leaky MOSFET transistor, and it's setting off the protection
fault circuit. You might have to bring it in for repair if that's the
problem. It's only like $10 to replace all the power MOSFETS, but they're
gonna rape u on labor and they'll probably mark up the parts too

-Austin
Vipertruck