Re: ATTENTION SYCLONE ALERT

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 22:05:04 EDT

Well , I have heard most guys have to replace the tranny at least once and
usually around 30K miles . I also spoke to one guy who did a bit of
research on them and he spoke to some of the guys that developed the truck
. They had told him that they had hidden alot of the powertrain dyno
results from the corporate GM guys because it was breaking so many parts
and they knew that the big boys would never allow them to sell such an
unreliable vehicle .