'91-'96 Door Panel Inserts

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 23:28:17 EDT

I am looking for the cloth door panel inserts for a '91-'96 dak. I don't
want the whole door panel just the insert (what the cloth above the
armrest is mounted to). I don't care if the cloth is ruined or not. I
can purchase the carpet pieces for the bottom but you cannot buy the
inserts anymore, just the whole door panel. I have looked around at
several junkyards and cannot even find any wrecked dakotas. I am hoping
that when someone on the list runs into these items at a local junkyard
you can pick them up for me and we can work out the shipping. Also, if
you run across an overhead console for this particular model year(s) and
it's not to expensive please let me know. I might be interested. I would
need the mounting bracket for it and if possible the wiring harness that
goes to the factory harness. Let me know about this one before you get
it. You can email me privatly to save bandwidth. I just want to dress up
the interior a little.

Thanks
Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport