Re: '91-'96 Door Panel Inserts

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 00:05:50 EDT

Jeff
Before I bought the R/T, I had a 95 Sport 5.2 which didn't come with the
cloth inserts. I bought a yard of the factory material and used a heavy
fiberboard to add the insert. I sewed in some pleats through some thin foam
and they came out looking just like the originals. Might want to try it if
you can find some at a junk yard.
Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T