Re: Posters

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 22:22:49 EDT

I'm also looking for the same thing...

Nothing like sparking some turmoil in the workplace... I already have the DML
screen saver on my computer at work... a pic of my truck as the wall paper..
and a few pics of my truck on my cube wall..

Did I mention I work for Ford Motor Comany? :)

Hey, I never owned anything other than Thunderbirds for a long time, and I
loved them to death.. but when they went and axed the MN12, Ford had nothing
to offer me... I'm not a Mustang man, and all the rest of Ford's CAR lineup
sucks... their trucks are ok.. but.. with the exception of the Lightening
(which is like $10,000 too expensive), none of them have the balls for me