Re: How common are R/T's where you are from?

From: Jack Yates (jack@blackdakrt.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 23:08:40 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <SuperNagz@aol.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 1999 9:14 PM
Subject: DML: How common are R/T's where you are from?

> Just curious... just how many R/T's do you guys see in whatever area you
guys
> are from?
>
> I'm about 30 minutes west of Detroit, and I have definately seen quite a
few
> since I have owned mine...
>
> Just a rough guess, but I would say I've probaly seen about 25 or so
> DIFFERENT R/T's since I got mine in March and started keeping my eyes
open.

> I do see the occasional "repeat", but I only know of one other guy
> specificaly that has one... his is pretty nice... CC with stripes.. but..
> I've talked to him, and he doesn't seem to familiar with the "performance"
> side of modifications.
> Lets just say, my questions about pulleys and K&N kinda went over his
> head.....
>

> Anyways, the reason I ask, is often I see you guys on here say "hey, I was
> driving down I-bla bla on monday at 5:00 and saw a Red R/T... was that
anyone
> on here?" If I asked that every time I saw an R/T, I would be posting
> every few days....

In my town of about 110,000, 4 miles long, about 12 miles wide (not too big
at all) there are
2 red CC (maybe 3, I couldnt tell if one was a repeat)
2 Black CC (including mine)
1 SY CC
1 DA CC

Sam P's RC is still the only RC I have seen in person (other than the one I
test drove on the lot).. Those seem to be REAL rare around here.

\ Later
/ Jack
\ '99 Black CC R/T
\ as the good reverand mayanrd once said -
/"Mom, please, take it all away"