RE: RE: who owns...... (Tread lightly)

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 09:39:22 EDT

I looked back thru my personal "Dak Archives" and the Tread Lightly Dak was
from the '96 Dakota brochure, and scanned in by Jon Steiger.

(Has anyone heard from Jon since the air show?)

Maybe someone in the D-C marketing or maybe the Truck Design group could see
if there is any info at D-C still floating around on this project???

later,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI