Re: dakota clear corners. 52 a set.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 09:50:39 EDT

> I would love to be included in this type of order.....catch is i am up
> here in Canada, not sure if that is too much of a problem ...

There's no problem with shipping from the States. Just be aware that
a carrier, e.g. UPS, will charge brokerage fees, GST and, in Ontario at
least, PST in CDN $s. Their brokerage fees are pretty hefty. As an
example, UPS charged about $56.50 CDN on a $240 US item with $31.75 CDN
of it for brokerage fees.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red