Re: Was Cowl Hoods - Now Header Heat

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 11:48:01 EDT

1) it'll most definitely void your header warrenty
2) from what I've seen of them, after a while of running the truck, the heat
will radiate right through.. not as much, but I like to keep my lifetime
warrenty on the headers
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3