Re: ATTENTION SYCLONE ALERT

From: jimm (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 19:36:57 EDT

Bob Mankin wrote:

> what kinda problems did those things have?
> On my '92 Typhoon, I replaced tranny #1 just 400 miles before the
> extended warranty was up and tranny #2 was making noise at the time I
> sold it(104K).
> Jim in Waco wrote:

On my 91 Syclone I bought the extended warranty and I am glad i did.
$28,000 worth of repairs including but not limited to 2 tranny
replacements, 3 engine replacements for cracked piston, burnt piston,
bent rods, and the a/c comp 4 times, the heater core, the radiator, the
turbo 2 times, the ecm, coil, distributor, and map sensor, and the O2
sensor 2 times. The front drive axel and the anti-lock brake controller.
WORST PIECE OF CRAP I EVER OWNED. EVEN WORSE THAN A FERD!