Re: Seats in 93 CC

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 19:50:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/99 3:19:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
nhcap@hotmail.com writes:

<< The seats (60/40 bench) in my 1993 4x4 CC are woefully inadequate and very
 uncomfortable (not to mention too low). Will bucket seats fit the same rails
 as the bench? What about buckets from a newer Dak? If so, I'll be calling
 around to some junkyards soon to see whats available.

>From what I hear, and what fellow DMLers have done, is to find a mid 1980's
Dodge Daytona in a salvage yard. Those bucket seats/mounting brackets fit
perfectly in Gen II Dakotas factory seat bolt holes. If the bucket seats
areerusty, spray paint em and lube them up. If the seats arent in that great
of condition, pop some bucket seat covers on em. Cheap upgrade if you ask me.
I just can't seem to locate a Daytona close to me to look at the seats.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; with the bench seat :(