Re: ASP alt. pulley

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 21:43:19 EDT

Yes, that is correct... the crank is the source of the power.. so if it's
smaller, it will pull less belt per revolution across it. But the
alternator pully is a destination of the power... so if it's larger, it will
turn less revolutions for the same amount of belt crossing it.

I'm not sure that comes across right, but that's my story and I'm sticking
to it.

Gary Shook
Penrose, CO