Re: ASP alt. pulley

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 22:15:37 EDT

Yes. The crank pully is smaller, and the alt pully is bigger. I took my
alt. to Auto Zone and they put the underdrive alt pully on for me. They did
it for free, but i bought a belt there. They DID manage to break my Idle
pully. (the one where you put the wrench to and push so it loosens the belt.)
-Dester

PS. moral of the story, "if a guy at an auto parts store comes out with a 24"
breaker bar. don't let him touch your truck, you don't need that much of a
special tool"

<< I thought all underdrive pulleys were smaller than the stock ones. I got
the
 crank ASP pulley and it was smaller but the alt. pulley is bigger. Is this
 correct? Did I receive the correct pulley?

 Josh