F & B Throttle Body

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 22:33:16 EDT

I just got back from vaction the day before yesterday and waiting for me
when I got back was my F&B stage I tb. I installed it yesterday (great
easy to follow instructions) and took it for a spin. I may say that
there was definatly a bug difference. Alot more throttle response and
when you get into it...talk about flying. I drove some yesterday the
help the computer relearn and drove some more today. I got very lucky I
ran into this guy with a '98 Ferd f150 who always likes to give me shite
at the light by my house ( I keep runing into him there, like he lurks
around the corner or something, like fifteen times in the past month). I
never bother because he's really arrogent acting and just pisses me off
so I figure he's not worth it. We'll today when I was coming back to my
house there's this guy again and he starts up with his crap, revving the
engine and yelling out his window about how he's the fastest thing
around. Anyway the light turns green and he takes off and gets a truck
length on me so I floor it. I takes about a hundred feet of catch up but
I blast past him and stay into the throttle. I get up to the next stop
sign and wait for him and he comes rolling up and gives me the finger so
I let him have it again. Jerk! The tb is great to me.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport