Re: Shaker Hood

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 09:55:41 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/99 10:50:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jdharmon@earthlink.net writes:

<< Now that we have all seen the shaker hood from the mopar nats photos.
 What is the opinion??

 After viewing the picts, it seems to me that the shaker bubble is
 slightly downsized in this version. What about you? Would you put this
 on the Dak?

A guy I know can make a shaker for the 2nd gen daks, but I have been trying
to find an air filter housing thats not rusted at the base, but reasonalbly
priced. And guess what? I cant find one. Probably gonna go with an AAR R/T
hood.
Boog