Shaker Hood

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 22:08:30 EDT

   many thanks to all those that participated in the hood questions.
Eric's hood is certainly a great idea. I think that more novelty in
design is called for on the Daks. Eric - come up with other designs for
old and new Daks/Durangos and I bet they will sell like crazy. Contact
me directly and I would like to go over some ideas with you.

All of these hood designs are great, but remember, it is up to the owner
of the truck to decide what they like best. Ram air hood are great as
long as they are functional. Even functional cowl hoods are great!!!