RE: Re: F & B Throttle Body

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 18:53:21 EDT

Here's his newer email address:

blbridges@home.com

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net]On Behalf Of
durling@ibm.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 5:56 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Re: F & B Throttle Body

Rich,
As far as I know F&B, or Frank and Bruce, do not have a web page. They
just sell by word of mouth on the DML. If you need to see pics I think
there are some under BruceLBridges in the attachments section of the DML
homepage. You can shoot him an email for more info at
bbridges@alarismed.com. I know he has another email address but it's at
home on my computer there. If you need that one let me know and i'll
send it to you also. To let you know I am very happy with the TB. It's
definitely a quality piece and the instructions were great. As for
actual 1/4 mi times...to be honest i've never taken my truck to the
track (been meaning to check out moroso motorsports park) so I don't
have any #'s. I cannot tell you my truck did before the tb or what the
times are now. Sorry but hope the rest helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport
FABM - F&B Stage I - More to definitely come