RE:

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 18:52:03 EDT

Mike,

It's cheaper to purchase a warranty from an aftermarket company like
"Warranty USA". It only cost me about $700 and it covers the vehicle up to
7 Year/100K miles...and the best part it that I can take it to ANY ASE
Certified shop and they will warranty it for me. (Only a $125
deductible...not $250 like Chrysler)

- bernd