Re: Lift kit install

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 04:21:01 EDT

here's my deal......$1295.00 US for the kit, $450.00 US for the install,
and then approx$50.00 to $100.00 to reshape the exhaust if needed. (I
really hope they dont mess-up my new Cat-back flowmaster system that is
getting done next week.) Its being done in Ferndale (just accross the
border by 5 miles or so from Canada). I haven't got a price on my trade
-in for my 31" Goodyear AT/S's yet though.

Need anything more, Just ask.

Take care.

Dean.
99 4X4 V6 CC Sport