Re: BFG Tires

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 04:31:14 EDT

quick question...if you or Tony might know. I have already installed
new rims...Eagle Allows #1189...and I definately know they are spaced
less in the back than the factory mags. I am having the T/C 5-1/2" lift
put on in a month so will these 33 I will be putting on rub or not.
Just checking. Thanks.

Dean Hyde
99 4X4 V6 CC Sport