Re: Tony's Truck(winch bumper)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 14:19:30 EDT

I remember watching Shadtree Mechanic one time and the
did some stuff to a 4x4 Dakota.(97+) They did a winch
bumper setup on the front of it. I don't remember who
made it, but it was a dual tube bumper that went up
and over the winch itself. There was a seperate
mounting plate for the winch. If I remember, it
replaced the stock bumper. It went up and over right
in front of the grill. (of course) I know it mounted
to the frame. I guess the best thing to do is see
another show and jot down the number and call them to
see if they have a video of it. Good luck!

===
Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~