Gibson Exhaust + K&N ?'s

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 14:41:59 EDT

Hey Folks,

Just wondering if you all could help me out.

I've set out to put a Gibson Exhaust on my 94 v-6 Dakota, I kinda wanted the
split rear, cause I wanna lower it and put a roll pan on, but I don't
believe Gibson makes a split rear for my truck.

So here's question #1

I'm new to the V-6 world, so what exhaust are you guys running on your
trucks that are split rear? Any opinions on the Gibson Super Truck exhaust?

K&N

Is the K&N Generation II much better than the original K&N FIPK (the air
cleaner and 3" element)?

if anybody has the p/n's for the old K&N, I'd appreciate it, all of my books
have the new gen. II in them.

I just wanna get more power, so is it worth going with the gen II?

TIA

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322
94 V-6 Dakota Sport