Re: Street and performance - Now TB/Manifold Opening

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 00:14:37 EDT

Bernd, if I'm thinking of the part that you're talking about, it is some
rough casting that didn't get milled out. I noticed this when I had the
manifold off, and ground them out. I've got some pics of it on my
webpage.... www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3