Clear Corners proposal.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 00:31:18 EDT

How many Dakota owners participating in the Clear Corners group buy would
like it if I received the clear corners and have it sent out by me? The
owner of www.autosyndicate.com is comming to kansas, and why not give him
some buisiness on his 20+ hour trip? (he's from CA) I'm guessing if you
guys want it like this. it could be done. This is just a suggestion and i
don't know how many people would be comfortable with it if he just sent it
out.
-Dester

PS. or should i wait a lil longer on this Group Purchase and wait until he
goes back to california? which is September 6th or something....