Re: RE: dakota clear corners. 52 a set.

From: John Miller (millerj002@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 03:17:04 EDT

Gilbert,

No, I saw clear rear lenses with a touch of smoke tint no covers. They look
similar to the green rear lenses on
http://www.smokindakota.com/cali_jam_99/greens10_rear.jpg but for the
Dakota. They would sure look good with my Deep Amethyst paint job. If
anyone comes along this please e-mail me. By the way Dester if you are
reading this, I live in Hawaii does that mean I can pay you in Coconuts?
Just Kidding..............

Thanks!

John