for reference

From: dirt rider (drt-rdr@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 10:18:22 EDT

Just for a FYI, I used to be on this list about a year ago, but from my work
email, then I had to subscribe. Now I'm on home email finally and back on
the list.
I have a 98 cc 4wd 5.2 auto with Rhino, nerf bars and tonnuea cover.

History on the truck. Bought in Dec98 and around 40k had a defective
balljoint so dealer replaced both lower control arms and balljoints and
replaced the warped exhaust manifold.
Just turned 60k and the transmission started a whining noise, so they put a
new transmission in. Luckily, I have the extended warranty otherwise I'd be
pretty pissed off.
Glad to be back
Nick