Time for new tires

From: dirt rider (drt-rdr@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 10:13:08 EDT

Very soon, I'll be at 65k on My 98 Dak and it'll be time for tires.
It's a cc 4wd 5.2 that currently has wrangler "rt/s" 31 X 10.5 on it. I
think they're wet traction sucks. Everyone tells me all pickups suck in the
rain, well my last pickup was not like this and when I put my 4000 # camper
on the back and I need to take off from a light in the rain, I need 4wd.
So I was looking at
wrangler "at/s" supposedly they replaced the at which is what I used to
really like. I had one friend who had them on his f250 and had them taken
off caus ethe truck "swayed" whatever that meant.
I was also looking at bf goodrich "at" tires. Alot of people like them, I
just recently had a buddy's father get two blowouts within a year on ne bef
goodrich tires, but they were not "at" and the second blow out cause him to
total his 95 Suburban and airstream trailer.
I can get either tire for about $104. including mounting and balancing.
anyone have any suggestions.

Nick