Dual 12" Electric Fans

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 12:38:29 EDT

    I'm going to bite the bullet and install electric fans on my '92 318.
The main reason is because the standard fan will not work properly with the
2" body lift I am going to install aso. I only want to do this once, and I
want to put the best possible fan setup in my truck. I have heard good
things about the perma-cool dual 12"s, but I'm looking for any feedback,
positive or negative, from people who have installed electric fans on V8's,
and which brands are good/bad.

Thanks guys,

SteveM.