Re: Subject: Anyone running 30lb injectors?

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 13:16:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/99 1:14:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Markram123@aol.com writes:

<< unless you are going to run a high lift cam (above .520 lift),ported
  heads and a 4 barrel throttle body 30lbers are just too much... >>

Forgot about you, Mark...... but he's right, FWIW, I run the stock 19#
injectors on my Blown SS/T... stock heads, .512" cam that cant seem to keep
valve springs in one peice. These R/T springs are really beginning to annoy
me.

I've got a 24# set that's going on in the next few days (need to replace
another valve spring....grrrr) and I'm going to use the stock computer at
first. Will let you folks know how it works out.

I know it'll run a tad bit rich at idle..... but I always liked to clear the
engine before my dragstrip pass' anyway :-)

Really makes people do a triple take when they hear a cammed, full size truck
pull up to the staging lanes... blower whining away....

fun fun . . .

ttyl
Patrick