Re: Tire review

From: John Mitchell (nhcap@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 13:21:36 EDT

Frank,

Check out the Tire Rack's website. Virtually each tire has a rating system
that was developed via buyers input. It measures such important rating
criteria as: wet and dry handling, ride, cornering, snow traction, etc...
It was a big part of me deciding to purchase the BFG AT KO's I now have on
my 93 4x4. Good Luck.

Mitch
1993 Dakota Sport CC 4x4
Dynomax Super Turbo cat-back,