Re: Re: Bedliner..... Carpet???

From: JHarmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 19:48:52 EDT

I must recommend Bedtime Custom Bed kits. Not the cheapest, but much better
quality than the bedrug and others. This one should last abuot 10 years, not
2. The quality is that they use the same materials to build boat interiors and
carpeted deck areas. Call Don at 714-985-0660. Email me direct and i can send
you a pict of my kit.