Re: Bedliner..... Carpet???

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 08:55:11 EDT

> I'm not too sure about having carpet laying on your bed for years at a
time
    is such a good plan either. Is this stuff real carpet or is that just
the name? never heard of it before. That carpet would probably hold any
moisture in really well and would speed up rust in your box.
    If this is real carpet i wouldn't put the stuff in any truck i owned,
even if my knees were killin me. :)

    Frank, most of them seem to have some kind foam backing to aid in water
evaportaion, and to keep the paint from being rubbed off. I am planing on
pouring in some of than plastic bedliner in a can, just to seal the paint
scratches, then I could pull out the carpet and still drop in some dirt,
junk and be able to spary clean the bed.

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ 4x4 318, 3.92 Em Grn

thanks Marc for your info on the carpet too. I need some thing soon.