RE: Y-pipes

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 22:29:52 EDT

Marc,

If I'm right (and I think I am) it wont work. I believe the 5.2 uses 2
2.25" pipes that mold into a 2.5" outlet to the cat-converter. The R/T
doesn't work this way. Instead it takes those 2.25" pipes and attaches them
directly to a dual 2.25" inlet cat-converter. Therefore, there is no
'y-pipe' on the R/T, just two standard pipes directly connected a single
dual-inlet cat.

John.