RE: Undercoating

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 07:37:45 EDT

Ahhh, this question takes me back to '95 when I bought my DAK.
I remember sitting there listening to the sales-puke drone on about how the
DAKs come with such great rust proofing, and the frames are hot dipped and
yadda, yadda, yadda.

Then, while there doing the 'paperwork' (ie: letting you stew for a while)
some hot little blond aftermarket sales babe comes over to sell me ....
Undercoating!

Sorry sweetie, don't care how much cleavage you're showing... I'm sure as
hell not buying anything 'aftermarket' from the dealer... especially with
the great DAK rustproofing your salesman already explained.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI