Undercoating

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 10:38:51 EDT

i wanted to get an anti-rust undercoating put on my '94, like ziebart or
something akin to that. my girlfriends ranger (bought before we were
dating, not my fault), is pretty slimy where the coating is. i'm wondering
if the undercoating is going to make it harder to work on, slippery, mucky,
annoying etc.. i'm putting a lift on it this weekend and plan on headers
and exhaust when the money roles in. so i need to get the coating done
before i put those on, if at all, so my new parts don't get slimed.
coating, Y/N? thanks in advance.
-jay