Re: Expected Life of a Belt

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 09:27:55 EDT

Replaced mine due to wear and starting to dry out at 34k but that is on a
'96 318. Don't know what year you have but shouldn't make a difference. I
bought a Goodyear gatorback belt and it really made things quieter. Didn't
realize how much noise the belt made. BTW, mine never got to point of
squeling. The new belt was a real pain to put on since it hadn't stretched
yet so it bairly fit. It has play now though.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport