RE: 14x3 vs FIPK on premag V6

From: Mooberry, J (j.mooberry@lmco.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 14:10:16 EDT

i'm dealing with sort of the same thing, corey. i have a '94 and installed
the 14x3 open element FIPK ($110), but then decided i wanted to run an eRam
which aint compatible w/ a 14x3. so i'm going to sell my 14x3 and do the
homebrew tube w/ k&n cone using bernd's spare airhat from his '97. the
homebrew is going to bring in cooler air (closer to the grill). but the k&n
14x3 setup looks really sharp & you'll pay about 50 bucks more. from what i
understand, they both flow more than enough for the v6's.

-jay