Re: Dyno Check RD 52mm TB vs Stock

From: Skip (shadowcatcher@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 21:40:40 EDT

On Saturday, we'll be doing a dyno run. I have the 5.2 in my Durango,
with a 51mm QuickD TB, QuickD intake, JBA headers and y pipe, Tony D has
the same set up on his 5.9, with a chip and 52mm TB, too. There will be
several Daks there, too (Sam P are you listening??) so we'll keep you
posted on what we get.
Skip
SoCal DOC

--