4x4 trails in British Columbia

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 00:19:32 EDT

Hey Everyone,

Well, it is only 1 week from my wedding!!! We will be going to Vancouver
Island, BC for our honeymoon. Luckly, our Durango will be taking us ;o).
Anyone know of any good 4x4 trails on the island? Nothing difficult, as I
am new, but fun and "dirty" ;o). I have not had much luck on the web. Hope
someone from up there knows. If you all know of some good web sites for
finding off road trails, that would be great. Thanks.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green