Re: 4x4 trails in British Columbia

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 04:44:23 EDT

love to help...since my ex-waste...ooops, i mean wife, came from
Victoria, but i never did get to do any off-roading there...just a
little hunting out of my outlaws Nissan a couple of times....
If you were coming to the sunny Okanagan, well then thats a whole nother
ballgame.....how many days do you have???hahaha

Have a good one, and a little advice......take that guy (John Grey) who
wrote Venus and Mars stuff SERIOUS....the women sure do and belive me,
i undestand tons more now about my "cheque cashing, trailer park trash,
ex-wife now than i ever wanted too then.

Take care.

Dean - 99 Dak 4X4 CC Sport V6