Re: aluminum roll-top tonneau cover

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 09:04:30 EDT

Erwin,

   I have the Pace Edward's Roll Top on my 97 Dak. It has been on there
about a year and a half and I have had absolutely no problems. The only down
fall of the product is that you will lose a 9"x9" area on the top/front of
the bed where the box mounts, but that area has never prevented me from
hauling anything I wanted to. The install was very easy and straight
forward. It took me 2 hours to install without any help. The main thing I
love about the system is the security it provides. The wife and I love to
take road trips and it is nice to be able to throw the luggage in the back
and not worry about it while at the gas station, restaurant, etc. (I got the
power bolt also so the tailgate locks with the power doors). If you have any
more questions, feel free to ask.

Russ